s4tth.jpg by Mr Duda on 500px.com





Friday 2 August 2019

Coffee With Mr Duda S4E10 - RocketSnail (Part 1 & Part 2)

Heya Penguins!

Well do I need to say more... Let me take a moment to digest this.

I got an interview with - ROCKETSNAIL (AKA RSNAIL)



I got an interview the  Creator Of Club Penguin!

                                   Creator Of Club Penguin!
     
                                   Creator Of Club Penguin!

                 Creator Of Club Penguin!


So finally after 4 months into this season, I got this interview. Yes! I had been in talks with Rsnail right from April for this episode. Looks like finally dreams are coming TRUE. And this one is a childhood dream! No more talking now, watch the episode.

Part 1 -




Part 2 -


In association with one of the Biggest Box Critters Forum and Discord Server - https://discord.me/boxcritters.


For more discussion join me on my Discord Server or Twitter Page!

No comments:

Post a Comment